Hello surgery buddies

Peggy M
on 6/24/05 12:02 am - Raymore, MO
Hi...I received my date...September 12! So now I have a relationship with all of you fellow Septembers! I've read some of the posts here and I think we are all in the same boat. Excited, nervous, and so ready for September to get here. Hurry up and wait seems to be my life nowadays! Anyway, I just wanted to get to know you all and I'm curious to see how this board fills up as these weeks roll by. Keep posting, I like to keep up with each of you and hopefully I'll have a chance to read each of your profiles and "get to know you better!" Blessings, Peggy
kmsugrue
on 6/24/05 5:51 am - Hartland, WI
Hi Peggy, My date is September 1st and you are right!, I'm feeling just like you are. But mostly I'm just so excited to start the new part of my life! Good luck to you!!!! Karen
Peggy M
on 6/27/05 4:10 am - Raymore, MO
Karen, Let's be excited together! And just think, in a few months, we'll be new 'losers' together! Yea for us! Blessings, Peggy
kmsugrue
on 6/27/05 4:16 am - Hartland, WI
Peggy, Isn't that funny, this is the 1st time I want to be called a big loser Keep in touch and lets chart our success together! Karen
Peggy M
on 6/27/05 4:23 am - Raymore, MO
Karen, I know...I keep thinking there has to be a better word for it, but now I kind of like the thought of being called a loser. Sure is better that some of the names I have been called in the past!! Blessings, Peggy
kmsugrue
on 6/27/05 4:30 am - Hartland, WI
How right you are!!!! Have a great afternoon! Karen
loveallfour
on 6/25/05 12:54 am - WI
Your right peggy.September can't come fast enough.As my last post I said for everyone to blow to it.Guess it didn't help..lol.I am so so excited about sept.my brother and sister both had it done already with great results but both are cheating bad on it.And not following it.My brother 2 years out is drinking alot of beer almost each day.My sister don't go to meetings she is 6 months out.Eating snacks etc.Thats not what this surgery is for to cheat.I will say one thing i have waited years for this and i will not cheat. Good luck to everyone here.Mine is the 20th of sept.have to be there at 430am so i have to leave our house at 3am to get there and surgery is at 730am.My bp has been dropping after surgerys in the past hope it don't this time and they are prepared for it.For my gallbladder it dropped to 60\30 and they had me in recovery for 3 hours trying to get it up.I wish u all good luck. sharon
Peggy M
on 6/27/05 4:16 am - Raymore, MO
Sharon, Seems like you have 2 motivators in your life...your brother and sister. Just seeing everything they went thru to get this done and now they seem to be sabatoging everything they worked for. I know that would motivate me to stick to my post-op plan. Seems like you know exactly what you want and you are going to get it. Good for you. I can't wait to be 'losers' together. We'll and I'll be thinking of you the day of your surgery, I don't know what would worry me more, the actual surgery or having to get up so stinking early!! Blessings, Peggy
snuggles1952
on 6/25/05 3:13 am - Tamaqua, PA
Hello! My date is set for Sept 6 as long as all my medical stuff clears! I am so excited! I was so surprised that I am having it done so soon. I just had my first Appt. June 20. I had wanted to wait till after Oct 15 because my niece is getting married that day, but they said let's go for it and possibly be done 30 pounds by then all I want to do is be able to dance with her
Peggy M
on 6/27/05 4:21 am - Raymore, MO
Marilyn, Wow...that IS fast!! I started my journey on May 16 with a seminar and I thought mine was going fast....course now it seems like forever!! I thing it is awesome that you'll be dancing with your niece...what a special day for both of you. Keep us posted how all the medical clearances go. We'll all be thinking of you. Blessings, Peggy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Just Checking in - May 2018
ShandrewsCA · 0 replies · 569 views
Anyone still out there?
Maddiebug · 2 replies · 669 views
7 years ago today
livelyvc · 0 replies · 879 views
stomach pain
Tessy · 1 replies · 901 views