I'm a September Member too!!!

kmsugrue
on 6/24/05 5:56 am - Hartland, WI
Hello Everyone, I have a surgery date of September 1st I can't wait for this new journey of my life to begin. I'm very lucky to have a wonderful family and support group here at work, they can't wait to see the "lesser" me. I'm with all of ya, I'm excited, scared but mostly relieved! We're all going to do great!!!! Karen
snuggles1952
on 6/25/05 3:17 am - Tamaqua, PA
You sound just like me. only my family isn't so supportive but it's what I want and need so they'll come around. I have a date of SEPT 8 as long as all my medical stuff clears. I will be praying for you!1 GOOD LUCK!! :j
kmsugrue
on 6/27/05 12:21 am - Hartland, WI
Hi Marilyn, Ya know what???!!!! You can't worry about what your family thinks or feels, although it would be much more exciting for you if the did support you. The way I look at it is I only have one life and one body, everyone in life has to deal with certain issues of their own and obesity happens to me mine. If I had a different life threatening condition I would address it and have surgery as well. That's how I view this, this is a lift threatening situation and I'm addressing it aggressively! You are right, they'll eventually come around I will be thinking of you and praying for you too! The power of prayer is a wonderful thing hey? I'm marking you on my calendar right now! Best wishes, Karen
AUTUMN C.
on 7/20/05 12:25 am - GRAND BLANC, MI
HI EVERYONE, MY SURGERY IS SEPTEMBER 1ST TOO!!!! I CAN'T WAIT. I'VE BEEN RESEARCHING THIS SURGERY FOR ALMOST 3 YEARS. MY FAMILY SUPPORTS ME 100% (I'M SO LUCKY). I'M ALSO SCARED AND EXCITED AT THE SAME TIME. THERE ARE ALOT OF EMOTION RUNNING THROUGH ME RIGHT NOW. I'M SURE WE'LL ALL DO GREAT. P.S THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I'VE EVER POSTED A MESSAGE OR TALKED WITH ANYONE ON THIS SITE. I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM SOMEONE-PRE-OP OR POST-OP. IT REALLY HELPS ME TO READ EVERYONES JOURNALS! THANKS, AND HAVE A GREAT DAY! AUTUMN
Most Active
Recent Topics
Just Checking in - May 2018
ShandrewsCA · 0 replies · 569 views
Anyone still out there?
Maddiebug · 2 replies · 669 views
7 years ago today
livelyvc · 0 replies · 879 views
stomach pain
Tessy · 1 replies · 901 views