I have a date!

Debbie E.
on 7/12/05 2:58 pm - Surprise, AZ
I finally have a date after going thru Cardiac Catherizations, Pulmonary function tests, etc for surgery. The date is for September 19, 2005. I know it will be worth it. I do want to thank Blue Cross PPO. I was given an authorization within 1 1/2 weeks. I am so excited but very nervous at the same time. I am really trying to get prepared by trying different protein drinks, protein bars for down the road, swimming and doing water areobics. I even began my own website in case anyone is interested. It is www.freewebs.com/5907bing Wish me luck everyone!
Peggy M
on 7/13/05 12:05 am - Raymore, MO
Hi Deborah!! Way to go!! We'll be September buddies together! Sounds like you've been thru all the tough stuff, now comes the waiting and getting ready. Make sure to keep us posted...and hang in there! Blessings, Peggy
Debbie E.
on 7/13/05 11:26 am - Surprise, AZ
Hi Peggy, Thanks for your reply. I live in Arizona and am having surgery at St. Lukes in Phoenix, Arizona. Are you having surgery there too? I also want to wish you luck on your journey to a healthier you. Thanks again. Keep me posted also. Best Wishes, Debbie
Texas Girl
on 7/16/05 4:50 am
Good for you! and all you went through to get to this day.. God Bless you! Sept.. Babie...Connie AZ
Most Active
Recent Topics
Just Checking in - May 2018
ShandrewsCA · 0 replies · 569 views
Anyone still out there?
Maddiebug · 2 replies · 669 views
7 years ago today
livelyvc · 0 replies · 879 views
stomach pain
Tessy · 1 replies · 901 views