OMG I finally have a date!~ YEA HA

Maxine B.
on 8/1/05 7:43 am - Jacksonville, FL
RNY on 09/13/05 with
I met with the surgeon today and it is official, I will finally have the surgery. September 13th is my date. Is anyone else out there wanting to go through the procedure with me via email and chat? I am sure there will be lows and highs to talk about. Let me know!
TNmtnGirl
on 8/1/05 10:17 am - Strawberry Plains, TN
Maxine, Congrads on your surg. date..I too am scheduled for 9/13th!! I am both nervous and excited. I am lucky that my hubby had the WLS 8/04 and he can be of great help but I am still nervous. I would love to go through this with you,if you would like. Hugs, Lori
Snoyarc
on 8/1/05 11:43 am - Wilmington, DE
I'm scheduled for the first, but would love to keep in touch and go through this with you... it's amazing that it's coming so soon isn't it? Huggles. Rachel
Lori S.
on 8/8/05 5:55 am - Chapel Hill, NC
I am scheduled for the 1st too. I am soooooooooo excited. I don't have a pic yet to post but will find one soon. lori chapel hill, nc
Melissa T.
on 8/4/05 10:20 am - S Bound Brook, NJ
Iwould like to keepin touch I am going in on Sept 12th and I am getting so scared right now. Does anyone feel this way?
Maxine B.
on 8/5/05 11:06 am - Jacksonville, FL
RNY on 09/13/05 with
I am scared that I won't succeed. Like I will be the first person ever, that this will do nothing for me. Warped I know.
SusieQ
on 8/5/05 10:20 pm - Goose Creek, SC
Congrats Maxine. You are from my home town and I still get down there often to visit family! I too have a date close to yours, September 14th. I don't have insurance approval yet, but am keeping my fingers (and every other part of my body) crossed in hopes it will come any day. Looks like there are quite a few of us to get through this together. Susann
smartieno1
on 8/8/05 5:54 am - CA
I'm on the 13th too!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Just Checking in - May 2018
ShandrewsCA · 0 replies · 569 views
Anyone still out there?
Maddiebug · 2 replies · 669 views
7 years ago today
livelyvc · 0 replies · 879 views
stomach pain