Hi guys!!

jjenkins2
on 8/1/05 12:34 pm - Longview, TX
Hey ya'll ( I"m from TX, can you tell?).. I have a date of Sept. 19. I could have had a date of Aug. 22, but I teach preschool, and school starts on Aug. 23. What are you guys doing to prepare for surgery? I was so excited to get a date, that I started to forget that I would need to prepare myself, and my family for the surgery. Any ideas? Thanks, Jill
Peggy M
on 8/1/05 11:49 pm - Raymore, MO
Hey back atcha! Welcome to our club! Isn't fun to belong to a group of soon to be losers? I love it! I thought it was funny when you said "ya'll". I'm from Missouri and I say ya'll alot and sure get some funny looks. Course I'm just a hick at heart...not saying that anyone who says ya'll is a hick!!! Just that I am a hick! And frankly, quite proud of it. See ya later, Peggy
Lori S.
on 8/8/05 6:11 am - Chapel Hill, NC
Hey, I am from Chapel Hill NC. I have a very busy month gettingt ready for surgery, sending my daughter off to college in florida, and my freshman in high school son made the varsity football team. I am busy and it is a good thing because I am so excited I can't stand it. Lori
Most Active
Recent Topics
Just Checking in - May 2018
ShandrewsCA · 0 replies · 569 views
Anyone still out there?
Maddiebug · 2 replies · 669 views
7 years ago today
livelyvc · 0 replies · 879 views
stomach pain
Tessy · 1 replies · 901 views