Just so you all know...

Snoyarc
on 8/1/05 2:10 pm - Wilmington, DE
Today I stopped taking many of my medications that help me function on a day to day basis in preparation for the surgery I'm having on Sept 1. Please know that if you do not hear from me, it's because I'm already starting to have difficulty with typing and excess pain. In another 2 weeks I have to stop even more of my medications and by the time of the surgery I will have none of them left in my system and will feel really horrible. I think the only one I will still be on at the time of surgery is the antidepressant that all my docs suggested I be on because the pain levels are going to elevate so dramatically during this time. For those who pray, please pray for me. I will appreciate it. Thank you for understanding. If you have my number, you can call me, it might be easier for a few months. Love to all, Rachel PS I will try to at least read everything and keep myself up to date on all of you!!!
Peggy M
on 8/1/05 11:45 pm - Raymore, MO
Rachel... I am so sorry that you have to go thru all this right now. I don't truly understand what you are going thru but I do know that this will be difficult to endure. Just know that there are people here that love you and will be thinking of you and praying for you. We will miss your posts and your sweet smile. Hang in there kiddo...it will be over in a few weeks. Blessings, Peggy
Snoyarc
on 8/2/05 1:16 pm - Wilmington, DE
Hugs Peggy... thank you... I am sooooo hooked on these boards I keep coming back, but my messages are getting shorter and shorter... my hands feel so horrible now, like they aren't even mind. Hugs Rachel
missoulamiss
on 8/3/05 2:31 am - Queens, NY
Wow, Rachel - I'm so sorry to hear what you're going through. I really admire your persistence and preparation for this surgery. Take care, and I'm sending you . Mary Mc
missoulamiss
on 8/3/05 2:32 am - Queens, NY
darn...my hug symbol didn't go through...sending you a BIG HUG. Mary Mc
TNmtnGirl
on 8/3/05 3:43 am - Strawberry Plains, TN
Rachel, My prayers will be with you. I fully understand how difficult it can be to be in pain. Keep thinking of how wonderful it will to be on the losing side. Please let me know if I can be of any help to you. Hugs, Lori
Peggy M
on 8/3/05 5:50 am - Raymore, MO
Hi Lori, I just wanted to know how you are feeling today...I know a few days ago you were really struggling with the heat and trying to breathe. I am hoping to hear that you are doing a little better. By the way, I never congratulated you on your remarriage...so, CONGRATULATIONS!! I enjoyed reading your profile a few weeks ago and how you two had gotten back together. Just think, after you become a 'loser', how much better your life together will be. I'm also praying that you will be able to return to work...I know you loved it. Hang in there. Peggy ~A journey of a thousand mile begins with a single step~
Most Active
Recent Topics
Just Checking in - May 2018
ShandrewsCA · 0 replies · 575 views
Anyone still out there?
Maddiebug · 2 replies · 671 views
7 years ago today
livelyvc · 0 replies · 881 views
stomach pain
Tessy · 1 replies · 902 views