SEPTEMBER NEWBIE HERE

Kim K.
on 8/4/05 11:02 am - Greenwich, CT
Hi Everyone... I just got my insurance approval and was given a surgery date yesterday...September 12th!! I just found out about this message board and am looking forward to chatting with my fellow septemberites!! Have a great evening and stay cool!! Kim K.
traciewatts
on 8/4/05 2:43 pm - Turlock, CA
Good luck to you. I am also new to this message boeard. I don't have my date yet, but am told to expect to have surgery in Sept. Tracie
Kim K.
on 8/4/05 8:29 pm - Greenwich, CT
Great Tracie... We can go through this together!! Kim K.
dkdotz
on 8/5/05 5:09 am - Oceanside, NY
Congrats Kim!! You are the week before me... I can't wait until we start getting closer and closer! Donna
Kim K.
on 8/5/05 7:23 am - Greenwich, CT
Hi Donna... Congrats on your date!! It can't come fast enough!! Have a great weekend and stay cool!! Kim K.
Christy B.
on 8/5/05 10:18 am - vandalia, IL
wooo hooo mine is the same day...we shall be twins...how kool.....i can't wait for the new life to start
Kim K.
on 8/5/05 12:37 pm - Greenwich, CT
Hi Christy... We can go through this together...yippee!! I hope the time passes real quick!! Have a great weekend!! Kim K.
Malibu
on 8/6/05 10:30 am - Edina, MN
Hey Kim!! Congrats on the surgery date! My date is the same as yours. Its really nice being able to talk to other people who are going or have gone through the same experience. Best for everything!! T
Kim K.
on 8/6/05 11:34 am - Greenwich, CT
Hi Tami... Congrats on your surgery date too!! We'll all get through this together, especially the waiting!! Have a great weekend. Kim K.
GETTINGSMALLER
on 8/17/05 10:05 am - PARIS, MO
HI KIM, Add me to the list of Sept.12th surgery getters. I am counting down the days. Only 26 to go however i know they will fly by and before you know it we will be in the O R and then before you know it we will be skinny and we can and celebrate or new beginning of life. I wish you the best of luck and keeps us all posted on how you do. Hope to see you on the losing side. never thought i would like to be called a loser but i am ready for everyone to call me that. Cindy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Just Checking in - May 2018
ShandrewsCA · 0 replies · 569 views
Anyone still out there?
Maddiebug · 2 replies · 669 views
7 years ago today
livelyvc · 0 replies · 879 views
stomach pain
Tessy · 1 replies · 901 views