r u looking for protein products???

Celey B.
on 8/4/05 11:13 am - Conroe, TX
Hi all, I will be one-year post op on the 25th of this month and i only wish i knew about these protein products back then. My husband and I decided that we needed to make more money (both being educators) so he decided to try to work from home...he filled out a couple surveys online and the next day this company called HERBALIFE contacted him. If you haven't heard of them, they sell inner and outer nutritional products. For the next 2 weeks he received step by step instructions on how to set up the business, he talks to his "coaches" on a daily basis and he has finally gotten this started... ...but that's not what this post is about...before surgery I tried all kinds of protein drinks, all of which were disgusting, I practically had to gag them down after surgery, this was not any fun. While I was scanning thru the Herbalife product brochure, I saw a page on PROTEIN SNACKS!!! I was so thrilled to see it, but then again jealous that I didnt find it earlier. By the way, I still have an occasional protein shake and Herbalife's tastes great...let me give you a list of the drinks/snacks they have and how much protein they contain and i'll give you the price (which is comparative to all other protein shakes) and then i will give you a web address where you can fill out your info and my husband or myself will get in touch with you, only if you feel like this is something you'd like to try! protein drink mix (w/ milk; VANILLA/CHOCO.) 23 grams $28/14 servings beverage mix packets (w/ water; peach-mango/wild berry) ??grams (i will find out) $11/7 servings protein bars (lemon, peanut buter, choco fudge, choco coconut) 12 grams $17 14 bars soup mix (w/ ho****er - cream of chicken) 16 grams $11 7 packets roasted soy nuts 11 grams $11 14 packets sampler pack (contains one of each bar/2 soup packs/4 beverage mix packs/4 packs nuts) $18 snack pack (contains 14 choco coco bars/7 packs of soup/7 peach-mango packets/14 packs of nuts) I'm so excited for those of you who are about to begin your new life, I would do it again if I had the chance. GOD bless you all!! If you know someone else who could use this info, by all means, PASS IT ON!!! WEBSITE: www.GetIntoGoodShape.com (just fill in your info - there are other products you can try we'll let you know if you're interested...skin care, shampoos/conditioner, weight loss/weight management programs, herbal vitamins for targeted nutrition) WE'D LOVE TO HELP YOU ON YOUR JOURNEY TO A NEW YOU!!! -Celey 280/165/155
Most Active
Recent Topics
Just Checking in - May 2018
ShandrewsCA · 0 replies · 575 views
Anyone still out there?
Maddiebug · 2 replies · 671 views
7 years ago today
livelyvc · 0 replies · 881 views
stomach pain
Tessy · 1 replies · 903 views