one more hurdle done

debidoo
on 8/6/05 2:13 am - lakewood, WA
I had my EGD done yesterday! I was so nervous but i thankfully don't remember a thing!! guess there wasn't much down there ...hopefully the biopsy's will be fine. By the way, that was my last hurdle to surgery!! I will find out the results in 2 weeks...and then after that it will be clear sailing. Debbie
dkdotz
on 8/6/05 7:42 am - Oceanside, NY
okay, please excuse my ignorance, but what is an EGD? Sounds important if it included some sort of biopsy...I hope all goes well. I am scheduled for a endometrial biopsy next week...keeping my fingers crossed!! They are great...trying to get everything done quickly so I can still have my surgery the 19th! Keep Smiling, Donna
debidoo
on 8/6/05 10:40 am - lakewood, WA
Sorry Donna!! It is a endoscopy My surgeon does one on everybody prior to the big day! he takes a scope and goes down and looks at the stomach. Makes sure it is all good. Hey do you mind if i use part of your list??? Sometimes I need a reminder..or maybe i could give it to my friends so when they ask me WHY? I can just show them... I always end up giving the long answer... Debbie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Just Checking in - May 2018
ShandrewsCA · 0 replies · 575 views
Anyone still out there?
Maddiebug · 2 replies · 671 views
7 years ago today
livelyvc · 0 replies · 881 views
stomach pain
Tessy · 1 replies · 903 views