Surgery Sept. 14 in SF. Anyone else?

Barbara V.
on 8/7/05 2:56 pm - Plush, OR
I was wondering if there was anyone else having surgery at California Pacific Medical Center on the 14th of September. Barb
dkdotz
on 8/8/05 8:34 am - Oceanside, NY
Sorry Barb, I'm on the other coast!! NY I remember when I was looking around the obesityhelp site that I found my surgeon and a link to a site of past and current patients of his. The had a meesage board like this...but much fewer posts. Everyone on there had listed their email addresses to contact them with questions. You might want to look around and find you surgeons page. Good Luck!! Donna
SusieQ
on 8/12/05 9:06 am - Goose Creek, SC
Hi Barb, I too am on the 14th, but I am in Charleston, SC (the southern part of the other coast....). Susann
Kens_Barbie
on 8/12/05 3:17 pm - Madera, CA
Hi Barbara! I am Barbara too and am having my surgery on 9/9 in Fresno. The day seems so far away right now but I am sure the time will fly by and soon we will be melting away! Please email me anytime at [email protected]. I would love to hear how you are feeling and how you do after surgery!. Have you tried visiting the chat room here on this website...it can be very enlightening and entertaining =}. I hope to hear from you soon! Take care, Barb
Most Active
Recent Topics
Just Checking in - May 2018
ShandrewsCA · 0 replies · 575 views
Anyone still out there?
Maddiebug · 2 replies · 671 views
7 years ago today
livelyvc · 0 replies · 881 views
stomach pain
Tessy · 1 replies · 903 views