I WAS APPROVED

Dawn Brickell
on 8/8/05 7:06 am - Rochester, NY
I WAS APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAPPY DANCE!!!!!!!!! I FEEL LIKE SUCH A BURDEN HAS BEEN LIFTED.I feel so blessed. The big day is September 23,2005 This ranks up there as one of the happiest days of my life, I was so scared when they started asking for things I could not provide. Thanks to the hospital closing where I did optifast and the optifast doctor losing my records in the move to a new office. Thank God for the great record keeping of my PCP who came up with 8 pages of documentation. A big thanks to my hubby Tom for putting up with my craziness about this.Now I just have to get threw my Endoscopy tomorrow. HAPPY DAY........Dawn
dkdotz
on 8/8/05 8:50 am - Oceanside, NY
Dawn...your post made me smile!!! You seem like such a happy person...your picture is happy too!!! Congrats on your approval...your surgery is on my mom's birthday...it has always been a lucky day in the past...I hope it works for you as well! Hope to keep hearing from you, Smile, Donna
Maxine B.
on 8/8/05 10:16 am - Jacksonville, FL
RNY on 09/13/05 with
Welcome to the September Girls. Right now I am going day by day. Time can not pass fast enough!
Snoyarc
on 8/8/05 3:14 pm - Wilmington, DE
Way to go Dawn!!!! Doing what passes for a happy dance over here... would do more but it's 1 am and I'm tired LOL Huggles! Rachel
Most Active
Recent Topics
Just Checking in - May 2018
ShandrewsCA · 0 replies · 569 views
Anyone still out there?
Maddiebug · 2 replies · 669 views
7 years ago today
livelyvc · 0 replies · 879 views
stomach pain
Tessy · 1 replies · 901 views