Not very happy

bttyboop60
on 8/8/05 4:46 pm - Southern, CA
I got my date for surgery this morning. I will become a looser on Sept 6th. . I actully got the call Friday, but I was so darn excited I erased the message before I finished listening to it, so I had to wait all weekend to find out what the surgeons office was calling for. You know it was a long weekend. However, I am not as joyful as I could be. First of all my surgeon's office does not submit papers for approval until they give you a date. Go figure . Who knows if I'll be approved. I'm trusting in God on this. Second the news of my surgery has come at a time when my heart is ailing. My mother was admitted to the hospital Friday evening in renal failure. She had to have a blood transfusion in the ER. Two pints of blood and her blood volume is still dangerously low. My mother has been in very bad health for many years now. She is diabetic and extremely non-complient with her health and she has been getting progressively worse it seems like on a weekly basis. I have one sister and no other siblings. I just pray that my mother lives a little longer. Things are not looking real good now, but I know my God is good. So today the news of my surgery date is bittersweet, how can I be joyful at a time like this. I feel like my head is about to bust open right now. I'm trapped between joy and sorrow. As I prepare for surgery in a few weeks I pray I won't have to bury my mother. Oh dear God hear my prayers Btty Boop60
Most Active
Recent Topics
Just Checking in - May 2018
ShandrewsCA · 0 replies · 569 views
Anyone still out there?
Maddiebug · 2 replies · 669 views
7 years ago today
livelyvc · 0 replies · 879 views
stomach pain
Tessy · 1 replies · 901 views