anyone on the 8th????

Kimmy E.
on 8/9/05 7:57 am - Arlington, TX
Hi I was originally scheduled for the 1st of September but we are moving on that day so I backed it up one week to the 8th. Is there anyone else on or around that time? I am anxious yet a little scared. I live in Texas.
Elizabeth M.
on 8/9/05 10:24 am - Chapin, SC
Hey Kimmy! I am on the 7th (my sister's birthday). No one back in NJ knows about it except my mother. I am in SC with my aunt. I want to surprise everyone on Christmas. I am soo nervous.
Kimmy E.
on 8/10/05 7:18 am - Arlington, TX
Elizabeth Thanks for responing I will say a prayer for you. Sometimes I wish I would not have told anyone and suprised them but I think I was too scared to go into it without my family knowing just in case something happenend and then my husband would have had to face everyone attacking him asking him why he didn't say anything. Well thats how my family is unfortunately. But I wish you well and please post a post op message so we know you are ok when you can
issiis
on 8/9/05 1:04 pm - San Antonio, TX
I should be on the 5th also in Texas!
Kimmy E.
on 8/10/05 7:20 am - Arlington, TX
Hi Sara Thanks for responding I will say a prayer for you. Please post a post op message so we know how you did. What part of Texas?? I am in Arlington.
issiis
on 8/10/05 12:24 pm - San Antonio, TX
I'm in San Antonio! One of my best friends is in Arlington!
jodiesue
on 8/10/05 3:08 am - Oak Park, CA
Hi Kimmy, My date is the 9th. Most of the time I really excited and can't wait for that date. But then there are those times, when I think about every possible thing that can go wrong, or what if I don't loose any weight, etc....
Kimmy E.
on 8/10/05 7:16 am - Arlington, TX
Jodie I feel the same way. I am sooo excited but I think I am equally scared. I feel in my heart everthing will go well for the both of us though. Please post how it goes and I will do the same post-op.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Just Checking in - May 2018
ShandrewsCA · 0 replies · 575 views
Anyone still out there?
Maddiebug · 2 replies · 671 views
7 years ago today
livelyvc · 0 replies · 881 views
stomach pain
Tessy · 1 replies · 902 views