4 yrs post op and gaining weight

michellemark2764
on 7/24/06 10:46 am - Fort worth, TX
I am also a 10/01 post open RNY person who fiinds myself gaining weight. I never even reached my ideal weight. Has anyone thought of getting a revision? How do you know if you need one? What about insurance? Where do I find the pouch rules for dummies?
Marilyn P.
on 10/28/06 2:02 am - Douglasville, GA
Wow, I'm back on obesityhelp.com after a two year absence. The first five minutes I'm back and I see more people just like me. I guess I thought I was one of the few who gained. I was down to 169, feeling great, and then bam....back to 225. Old habits with using food for comfort crept back in, not going to the gym, eating too many carbs, not enough protein. I've made a decision to get this 50 back off, and finish up what I started five years ago. Let me know if any of you have the same issues!
Wendy G.
on 11/17/06 10:55 pm - Penacook, NH
Your right I thought I was the only one that had gained weight after Gastric bypass Surgery. I sometimes punish myself for it feeling like a failure. Im a emotional eater and eat the wrong things when im in that state, but at least I know all bout those things now instead I wished I found out bout these before surgery, it didnt happen that way. So instead I gained 100 lbs and didnt reach my goal either. Wendy
Most Active
Recent Topics
still thin
dolliegagnier · 2 replies · 1116 views
Gaining weight
bullwinkle22 · 1 replies · 604 views
6+ Years RNY Post-Op SUCCESS
Salgal01 · 1 replies · 719 views