5 wonderful years of good living

lostitall
on 11/25/06 2:03 am - Largo, FL
Hi Everyone, it is so good to be on here again, haven't posted in a long time, had the surgery in Flint, Mich Oct 15, 2001, lost 120 ish pds, go up and down a few, so glad to see all the ones hanging in there. It is surely not the easy way out, people don't understand we still have to eat, and chose the right kinds of foods all the time just like those who haven't had the surgery. TO me it was a jump start, then I had to take from there. I was one of the older ones at that time, I was 60 at the time, and just celebrated my 65th and couldn't be happier or heathier. I am maintaining, can't eat after dinner anymore that was my bad time, now due to GERDS it just doesn't work for me to eat anything in the evening. It is a blessing really, because as you all well know we can't eat a lot at a time, but we could certainly snack thru some serious foods. I pray each and everyone of you had a blessed Thanksgiving, hopefully with some of your family, since moving to Fl last year, all our children, grand, and great are in Michigan. We try to get home a couple times a year, but not when it is cold. Hubby can't take the cold anymore due to numerous heart surguries etc. Well again good to be on here, Love Nancy ps still in size 10 jeans, which is a miracle for this Great Grandma
Most Active
Recent Topics
still thin
dolliegagnier · 2 replies · 1116 views
Gaining weight
bullwinkle22 · 1 replies · 605 views
6+ Years RNY Post-Op SUCCESS
Salgal01 · 1 replies · 719 views