2 Wonderful Years!!!!

lostitall
on 10/10/03 1:44 am - Largo, FL
Hi Everyone, so great to have this board, have't used it much this summer, husband has been ill, but would love to connect with all you out there that have been post op 2 years etc. What a great journey this has been, we just keep pluging along don't we? When I think back to 2 years ago, and all the pain in my body, the nights spent on the couch because I had no energy after working all day, and now I can't believe I want to be doing something all the time, work partime, walk alot, still make poor food choices, last night had too much pizza, didn't eat the crust, but ate too much cheese, sauce etc, then decided to have coffee later on with some cookies, then was up all night with terrible upset stomach, will we never learn? I know we are a work in process (Ha) I fight the same 10 pds over and over, but have maintained the 120pd lost thankfully. I can't gain it back I would have no clothes to wear (Ha) I gave all my bigger ones away. Well, dear friends keep on fighting the good fight, and we will come out winners, God Bless each and everyone of you, Suzie (Nancy Meriwether)
Wendy G.
on 12/19/03 9:53 am - Penacook, NH
Hi Suzie I too had my surgery 2 yrs ago Oct 11, 2001. Weight loss of 154lbs, U are right bout what a journey we all go thru. I also go battle with 10 to 15lbs of weight up and down. But at least we have learned how to maintain it right? Not like we did before. I remember walking with two canes and not being able to stand in the Walmart stores waiting in the lines. I was thinking of that the other day when I was Christmas Shopping told my gf that I cant believe the progress that I have come thru, having this surgery done. It has brought alot of laughter, and alot of trials to me. Altho I battle with the limitations of what I can only eat. The red meat person is no longer. If only I could use my tool alittle better then I could the first year I think I could loose alittle more weight. Enjoy the holidays and many more to come.
Most Active
Recent Topics
still thin
dolliegagnier · 2 replies · 1116 views
Gaining weight
bullwinkle22 · 1 replies · 604 views
6+ Years RNY Post-Op SUCCESS
Salgal01 · 1 replies · 719 views