2 YEARS POST OP

frances M.
on 10/22/03 11:52 pm - mt.laurel, nj
today's my anniversary and if i don't ever lose another pound,i'm still a happy camper...125 lbs down....and i'm the same weight i was this time last year...that has never happened before....yeah!!!!
Roxane T.
on 3/12/04 10:03 pm - Baldwin, La
Hi Francis I had the gastric bypass oct 23,2001 in New Orleans Louisiana I weighed 240lbs the morning of surgery. I did put about 10 pounds back on and i'm worried I really started walking recently. Did u start getting hungry yet what do u eat these days and how much am I'm the only one like this well please email me back i will email u again soon..!!!! Roxane Theriot 10/23/01 240/135 My insurance did not cover me I had to pay cash an you know what i am 4ft 11inches i'm so short. I need help because I gained 10 pounds and i just can't gain anymore!!!!!!
frances M.
on 3/12/04 11:27 pm - mt.laurel, nj
dear roxane, i understand how you are feeling...i recently put back 12 pounds and i'm sure it's because i am able to eat more...and keep it down! we are not the only ones...my friend sue,who had her surgery 6 months later,has gaine 20 pounds...i am trying the atkins diet now and have dropped 7 pounds but if i can eat more...this is discouraging because i will be fighting the weight battle again...i am seriously thinking about revision although i think my insurance will give up on me...you see,i had a gastric band first and that didn't work...then the bypass now maybe revision...i don't think they will approve... so,i think walking and exercise can be the answer if you stick to it...for me,it's hard...i work a full time job and a part time job...no time for exercise other than what i get working and i'm a hospital worker so i do get plenty...good luck and let me know how you're doing....fondly,fran
Most Active
Recent Topics
still thin
dolliegagnier · 2 replies · 1116 views
Gaining weight
bullwinkle22 · 1 replies · 604 views
6+ Years RNY Post-Op SUCCESS
Salgal01 · 1 replies · 718 views