Frustrated :(

SuniRx
on 7/27/06 2:15 am - Glen Allen, VA
Hello. I had my surgery October of 2004 and have lost 100 pounds. I still have almost another 50 or so to go. I just have stopped loosing. I don't know what to do. My surgeon says to up my protein and exercise. I just can't eat that much. Exercise I hardly have time anymore. I work 2 jobs and go to Pharmacy school but my one job is in the pharmacy so I am constantly on my feet and running. Any suggestions? I went to my primary care doctor and he checked states my iron is low and put me on iron pills to maybe jumpstart me. That was last week so I guess it takes a while. I feel like I eat the same thing everyday. As far as meat on deli meat stays down good, chicken and other meats don't. I can't stand eggs anymore after surgery. I am so frustrated I feel like I may have to get surgery done again. Thanks in advance.
Stacey D.
on 8/14/06 10:52 am - Harrisonburg, VA
First, get your head up~~You lost 100 pounds. Secondly, whenever I needed to lose and got stumped, I would change up my diet. Eat something new--and different and my weight would start to come off again. One thing I will mention, my nutr. lady told me to watch the number of deli meats etc that I was eating, those aren't really the meats we want to be eating. Now some meat is better than no meat for your protein, but I would keep venturing out to new things and see if something new will jump start you. Exercise is hard, to keep myself motivated, I carry a picture of myself at my highest weight~~I keep that in mind when I am feeling like sitting on the couch instead of heading out to exercise. I hope this helps some~~but get that positive attitude back and you will start seeing the pounds shed! Stacey
Most Active
Recent Topics
7 years post op & 80 lbs gained
jdelany · 1 replies · 1094 views
Cravings
J P. · 1 replies · 689 views
checking in
tinktee · 1 replies · 809 views
Checking in, it's been awhile
heather0824 · 0 replies · 576 views