Rebirthday

transformer34
on 10/11/06 10:22 pm - Kissimmee, FL
Its been 2 years today. at this moment 2 yrs ago I was getting all drugged up and scared out of my mind prior to my 8:00 am surgery time. I dont regret a thing. I am a success story. My interest in physical fitness I believe has been key througout my journey, and continues. I can run up to 4 miles now. I used to just run back and forth between the couch and the fridge! I will meet with my running group tonight. So many things have changed for me over the past 2 years.
Gina Beana
on 10/18/06 2:09 am - Wilson, NC
Robert, Happy Rebirthday to you!!! (sorry that's belated) My rebirthday will be on the 25th of this month, and I too have absolutely no regrets. Like you, I think that more than anything the exercise has been key. ( I am only up to running 3 miles now, but it still amazes me that I can do that) I remember reading back before that you were interested in becoming a personal trainer. I hope that you are still persuing that, as that will definitely keep your routine in check. I am always amazed and so happy to hear about people being soooo successful with and after their weightloss. Thanks for checking in and letting us know how you are doing, and much continued success and best wishes to you in the future!!! Gina start 292lbs. now 152 lbs. total loss of 140lbs.
Kolbrun V.
on 10/18/06 10:54 pm - Kopavogur
Happy rebirthday to all of you Mine was yesterday. I am so thankful and happy that I had this surgery. Now I cannot imagine my life as it was before the surgery. Best to you all Kolla Lap RNY 18/10/2004 323/143 -> 180 lbs lost and a new life gained
LORILARSEN
on 10/19/06 10:36 am - McFarland, WI
Yey, Happy birthday to all of us. I am doing good too. I would not go back for anything. But I still have to be reminded that I did not have brain surgery and I have to deal with the other hard life issues in other ways. I too love to exercise and freak out when my schedule won't make it easy for me to get to the gym. My husband and I are going to California next spring for a Trek Bike Travel tour through Sonoma wine country. Never before this surgery for sure. I love my new job and I love to cook now. People can't believe that I cook so much. I say I love food now and respect it and want good tasting food and food that is good for me. Before I just stuffed food in my mouth and did not care. take care and keep in touch. Lori 278-142
eonsd
on 1/21/07 9:45 am - San Diego, CA
WAO! Congratulations in your transformation. I just came back from my extended Holiday vacation with my family. I took the opportunity to inform them of my decision to pursue WLS on 2007... and it was shocking to realize they did not support my decision at all. Reading your profile was what I needed to re-focus and maybe some day have an after picture I can be proud of as well. Congratulations again!
Most Active
Recent Topics
7 years post op & 80 lbs gained
jdelany · 1 replies · 1094 views
Cravings
J P. · 1 replies · 689 views
checking in
tinktee · 1 replies · 810 views
Checking in, it's been awhile
heather0824 · 0 replies · 576 views