2 Year Birthday

nancylou52
on 10/21/06 7:19 am - Beecher, IL
On October 18th I was 2 years post-op. It's been so long since I have posted or even visited the message board. I used to read the posts daily. Anyway, here's my update: PreOp weight: 382 lbs. Current Weight: 178 lbs. Hernia repair and tummy tuck done August of this year. Still pretty sore from surgery but this is the first time in my life that I have had flat tummy. I even have to show it off by tucking my blouses into my slacks. Something else I have never done. This is the best thing I have ever done for myself. I feel so o o much healthier and love being able to do more activities than 2 years ago. However, I have found that my appetite has returned and I can eat most anything. I tend to fall into old habits but have been able to recognize them and control them, so far. I am fearful of gaining weight back. Congratulations to all of us October 2004 alumni. Nancy
Gina Beana
on 10/23/06 1:14 am - Wilson, NC
Congratulations Nancy and Happy 2 year rebirthday! Glad to hear that you are doing so well. Please continue to keep us posted with your continued successes in your new life style!!! Hugs, Gina
Most Active
Recent Topics
7 years post op & 80 lbs gained
jdelany · 1 replies · 1094 views
Cravings
J P. · 1 replies · 689 views
checking in
tinktee · 1 replies · 810 views
Checking in, it's been awhile
heather0824 · 0 replies · 576 views