Question

rrspano
on 6/30/07 2:45 am - Houston, TX
Does anyone have a copy of the plateau busting diet? I would sure appreciate it if you could post it. Thanks, Robyn
northern_mama
on 7/15/07 1:22 am - southwest, MI
I found this on someones profile. I hope it is what you are looking for: ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ Dr. Fox's Plateau Busting Diet This is the plan that Dr. Fox gives to his RNY and AGB patients in order to get through a plateau in weight loss. #1 Do for 10 days to break plateau #2 Drink 2 quarts of water a day #3 You must have 45 grams of protein supplement and all your vitamin & mineral supplements each day. #4 You may consume up to 3 oz. of the following high-protein foods, 5 times a day: Beef, pork,chicken,turkey,lamb,fish,eggs,low-fat cheese,cottage cheese,plain yogurt,peanut butter,beans/legumes. #5 You may also have: sugar-free popsicles (avoid juice popsicles), tea or coffee, sugar-free sodas, sugar-free Jello, broths & bouillons, Crystal Lite drinks. #6 IF IT IS NOT ON THE LIST YOU MAY NOT HAVE IT! #7 Keep a food diary and try to get 30 minutes of exercise daily.
Most Active
Recent Topics
7 years post op & 80 lbs gained
jdelany · 1 replies · 1094 views
Cravings
J P. · 1 replies · 689 views
checking in
tinktee · 1 replies · 810 views
Checking in, it's been awhile
heather0824 · 0 replies · 576 views