36 and counting...

septembergirl73
on 8/26/04 7:39 am - pittsburgh, pa
It is only 36 days until October! I can't believe how fast it is coming! Congratulations to all of us October babies! I love October, it is my favorite month! U2 has a song called October, the leaves turn beautiful colors, Halloween is in October, We Can wear big comfy clothes, October just kicks ass!!!!!!
SuzQ L.
on 8/26/04 2:01 pm - Thompson, CT
I love October too. I'm glad I'm having my surgery then so I can hibernate all winter and emerge from my cocoon MELTED!! How cool is that??
Melissa J.
on 8/27/04 8:01 am - Sioux Falls, SD
I feel the same way! Isn't it awesome to know that by the time people start shedding their clothes again, we will have shed many many pounds!? It's great! October 6th here. You guys?
Kimanne B
on 8/27/04 8:54 pm - Near The Emerald City, wa
October has always been my favorite month too! I love Halloween as well! You're right, we can wear big comfy clothes and show our scars like Frankenstein on Halloween haha, just kiddin', but it would work eh? Anyway, I just found this board tonight.. never knew it existed so wanted to say hey to yall! Love God, Kimanne Surgery Date: Oct 12,2004 Open RNY
sramirez
on 8/29/04 4:46 am - Greensboro, NC
October is great month My sons B-day is on the 20th of october and I happen to get my date on the 22nd so we are gonna make this a great big celebration this year both for him turning 11 and for me to be on the losing side to share the rest of his and all of my other childrens B-day in better health I am really excited about all of this and I look forward to the future. Sophia
Most Active
Recent Topics
7 years post op & 80 lbs gained
jdelany · 1 replies · 1097 views
Cravings
J P. · 1 replies · 690 views
checking in
tinktee · 1 replies · 811 views
Checking in, it's been awhile
heather0824 · 0 replies · 577 views