I have a date!!!!

Rebecca V.
on 8/28/04 8:00 am - Winnetka, IL
10/25/2004!!! I have the best surgeon in the whole world! Dr. Frantzides totally did not meet my expectations; he surpassed them!! By no means did I expect to fall head over heels for Dr. F. I would definitely recommend him to anyone contemplating this surgery... Heck, I wish he were my surgeon when I had thyroid surgery last year! I feel very confident that he will do an awesome job. Dr. Frantzides has an excellent bedside manner and is very reassuring (and not to mention extremely charming). I did not feel like I was speaking to a salesman nor did I feel like I was merely a number. His office has been very responsive (unlike other offices I have contacted) and accommodating. Seldomly do people find such a caring doctor and staff such as this. His staff members (Karen and Jerri) are very nice, and knowledgeable. Since both Karen and Jerri have had this surgery also, I feel I simply cannot go wrong this team. Everyone spent TONS of time with me, and made sure that all my questions were answered. Not once did I feel rushed. Dr. F, Karen and Jerri, made sure I knew they are always available if ever I need anything. Dr. F said that I could page him anytime... now that's a Doc who cares! Dr. F. is the epitome of compassion! I totally feel like I have made 3 new friends. I truly feel blessed; I just wanted to hug all of them! I feel there are no words to best express what I am feeling right now! I am totally ecstatic!!! My friend Yvette also received her surgery date! Her surgery date is 10/27/04... Talk about a treat this Halloween! Well enough of my rambling, I hope everyone on the site all the best!! I cannot wait!!!! TTFN, Rebecca
sramirez
on 8/28/04 10:28 am - Greensboro, NC
Congrats on your surgery date you will soon be on the losing side woohoo. many blessing to you as you continue your journey thru WLS. Sophia
dlhelmick
on 8/29/04 10:11 am - Lehigh Acres, FL
Way to go Rebecca!!!! Go girl! Danielle
judy G.
on 8/29/04 7:59 pm - wingo, KY
Congradulations Rebecca,on your date 10/5/04. Mine is on 10/05/04.
Most Active
Recent Topics
7 years post op & 80 lbs gained
jdelany · 1 replies · 1096 views
Cravings
J P. · 1 replies · 690 views
checking in
tinktee · 1 replies · 811 views
Checking in, it's been awhile
heather0824 · 0 replies · 577 views