I got my date for October 19th

Jeff M.
on 8/30/04 1:54 am - Oklahoma, OK
All the testing is done, I got my date this morning, after being pre-approved by the insurance and having to switch Doctors' (I like the new one better). We are ready to have the lap-band done for the 19th of Oct. I and my primary care physican started this journey last July, and had a date set with the other Surgeon, but the Insurance would not pay for the hospital stay and the procedure because it was so called out of network. I think I got a better Doctor, and a better facility to have the procedure done at. Good luck to all that have there's before me, I wish you speedy recovery time and would like to hear from you. And those who after Oct. 19th, I will share my tales with you
judy G.
on 8/30/04 7:20 am - wingo, KY
Congradulations Jeff,on your date 10/19/04. Mine is on the 10/05/04. I'll keep you in my prayers.
(deactivated member)
on 8/30/04 11:34 am - Shakopee, MN
Congrats Jeff on your date. I just met someone who had the lap-band done and after just four days she was already out and about and feeling ok, but a little sore. She said she was extremely satisfied with the outcome and her decision to take the lap-band vs. the other route. So I wish you well on your journey and for all the good times to come... Rachel
William J.
on 9/7/04 12:17 pm - Garden Grove, CA
RNY on 10/19/04 with
I am having my surgery on the same day in Southern California. I wish you the best. I will send you energy for a speedy recovery and the willingness to walk consistantly. William
Most Active
Recent Topics
7 years post op & 80 lbs gained
jdelany · 1 replies · 1097 views
Cravings
J P. · 1 replies · 690 views
checking in
tinktee · 1 replies · 811 views
Checking in, it's been awhile
heather0824 · 0 replies · 577 views