Info of Lap Band

Nichelle W.
on 9/14/05 11:51 am - Lancaster, CA
I had a RNY lap done 10/20/2004--I started at 325 and today I am 179. I feel really good, but still have the same problems that many of the others that post comments on this board. I seem to be eating more (and having an office job does not help), but I'm also more active. I still have problems digesting things in the evening that I do not have problems digesting in the morning, my grouchy pouch is still very dairy sensitive and I still do not drink soda, the carbonation is murder. I think we are all doing well. The topic of my e-mail was lap band, I have a girlfriend that is interested and want to know if there are any success stories. My insurance would not cover the lap band. God Bless all of us Nichelle Williams 10/20/2004 325/179/?
joan-the incredible
shrinking

on 9/22/05 12:39 pm - 128 Belt, MA
Hi Nichelle--You have done wonderful with your weight loss journey. I am a bandster! Have your friend visit us over at the lapband forum. SHe willfind numerous success stories. My surgery was around the same time as your surgery...10/26. I started my wl journey at 271...about 235-240 at surgery time and now I'm at 178. 93 pounds...but I've been here for about 6 weeks. Feel free to have your girlfriend email me if I can help. No matter what type of surgery one chooses...we're all in this together! Joan
Most Active
Recent Topics
7 years post op & 80 lbs gained
jdelany · 1 replies · 1096 views
Cravings
J P. · 1 replies · 690 views
checking in
tinktee · 1 replies · 811 views
Checking in, it's been awhile
heather0824 · 0 replies · 577 views