One Year Ago....

infoquest
on 10/2/05 10:11 am - North Oakland County, MI
I had my surgery and I am thankful each and everyday. It has been one unbelievable journey. I took advantage of the tool from day one and have been at goal for the last 3 weeks. I am proud of the way I look and I now dress and take pride in myself. I listed what I believe help me to be successful. 1. I took special care to stay away from bad carbs. 2. I still yet to add refine sugar back into my diet. 3. I take all of my vitamins and drink water faithfully. 4. I have done extensive exercise since November. For the first time in my life I am maintaining my weight instead of trying to lose weight. I now focus on healthy eating because it is easy to eat most anything now. I now ride with my husband on a motorcycle and roller blade, I turned into a gutsy 53 year old. I will get my blood results back this Thursday to see how my health is. I also vowed to weigh myself everyday and if the scale goes above 3 lbs above my goal, its back to basics for me. Life is Great again. Janice
Gina Beana
on 10/3/05 2:33 am - Wilson, NC
CONGRATULATIONS JANICE!!!! You look incredible, and you must feel awesome too! Keep up the great work and be sure to keep us posted as to how the maintenance part of your journey is going. I am almost there myself. Ten more pounds til goal for me!!! Gina Beana pre op weight 292 lbs lost 136 current weight 156 goal 146 (almost there) WLS gives us out lives back! It is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!
My3 S.
on 10/6/05 2:23 am - Miami, FL
Congratulations, I appreciate that you have posted what has made you successful. WTG!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
7 years post op & 80 lbs gained
jdelany · 1 replies · 1096 views
Cravings
J P. · 1 replies · 690 views
checking in
tinktee · 1 replies · 811 views
Checking in, it's been awhile
heather0824 · 0 replies · 577 views