ALMOST A YEAR, AND WHAT A YEAR!!!

thin@last
on 10/14/05 1:48 am - Flower Mound, TX
Well my anniverary date is October 22! I started at 325 and am down to 185! OH MY GOSH! I am 5' 10" and on my 11 month anniversary I saw my surgeon and he said " well it's time to get ready for the tummy tuck now". He had originally told me I would probably be needing to get down to 160 lbs, but has revised that goal. He said I am really looking great and that if I lost a few more pounds that would be ok, but not to make an effort to do so. That my body will lose more if I need to lose it but if I stabilize where I am that would be ok and the abdominoplasty will probably take 15 or 20 pounds off (I've got lots of loose skin) and then I will be right where I need to be!! I am so happy with my weight loss, I started out at a size 28 /30 and today I put on a pair of size 10 jeans. (they are pretty snug, but I did not have to do anything special to get them zipped up!!) All my co workers are so proud of me and tell me how wonderful I look, younger, healthier, and "skinny" I can't remember ever feeling so good about how I looked as long as I have lived.!!!! well Happy Birthday to all of us, and best of luck to everyone, I wish on everyone the success that I have had! Dianne- I feel so
My3 S.
on 10/14/05 5:12 am - Miami, FL
Congratulations!!! I hope to some day get to a size 14-16 myself. I wish you continued success!!!
Rickol Duckworth
on 10/14/05 8:41 am - Bridge City, TX
Congrats!!! I also am celebrating my 1 year anniversary 10-20-05.I was 330 and now I am 147.I am 5'9" and wearing 6-8 clothes.It has been an awesome ride and from reading your post you are doing well.Good luck! Rickol Duckworth RNY 330/147
Most Active
Recent Topics
7 years post op & 80 lbs gained
jdelany · 1 replies · 1097 views
Cravings
J P. · 1 replies · 690 views
checking in
tinktee · 1 replies · 811 views
Checking in, it's been awhile
heather0824 · 0 replies · 577 views