Update on wife and new baby girl

Richard L.
on 10/23/05 8:34 pm - Albuquerque, NM
On 23 October around 1040 pm we had a new baby girl weighing in at 2.1 lbs. She was due on 14 January but decided to come a little early. Ira is doing fine. This is # 5 for us, we have 10 yr old Mariah, 5 yr old RJ, 4 yr old Aaliyah, 14 month old Micah, and our new born, I think her name is Keerah....but am not yet sure, I will wait till Ira is off the Meds before writing it in stone.
Brokenwing
Fallingwater

on 10/24/05 11:24 pm - Dexter, ME
Glad to hear everyone is doing well. I love the names you picked for your children. They are not common here in Maine. My first child was in a hurry also. I was due Oct.5th and she was born Aug. 2nd. She weighed 3lb 8oz at birth. At one old week she was 2lb 12oz. Today she , well I hadn't better give her weight, she would kick me. LOL But she is 39 years old and has been married 22 years. She has a daughter, Pepita age 20 and a son, Ryan age 17. Its hard to beleive she was so tiny. My husbands home town is Carlsbad N.M. He took me there a year ago for vacation. If I had to live some place other than Maine I would move there in a heart beat. Be Blessed, Brokenwing
HappyBtrfly
on 10/26/05 4:35 pm - Tulsa, OK
Congrats on your newest addition. I will keep you in my prayers for you little one to stay stong and healthy!!!. God Bless Sarah
Most Active
Recent Topics
7 years post op & 80 lbs gained
jdelany · 1 replies · 1096 views
Cravings
J P. · 1 replies · 690 views
checking in
tinktee · 1 replies · 811 views
Checking in, it's been awhile
heather0824 · 0 replies · 577 views