RELATIONSHIP HAVOC!!!!!

BlkNectar
on 10/26/05 2:22 pm - Middletown, CT
RNY on 10/05/04 with
okay, you get a new body and a new man pops up in your life!!!! I had an active dating life before but now, I am in a committed relationship.. Well, I tell you, I was honest regarding the surgery and the scars etc. showed him some pictures, and what did he say?? What was wrong before, I liked you larger.... Well to say the least, I was shocked. then I siad to myself, was it because men are now at the car when he leaves? I am getting a lot of attention? I may leave him (which I am considering) for greener pastures? Well to make a long story short!!! Ladies, enjoy your bodies and get ready for the men, and try to stay away from relationshiops until you can handle the new you. Its so nice now , when it's cold and my man offers me a coat or shirt, that I fit in it!!!!!!! and he is small.. Just thought that I would share this.. Is anyone else going through this?
Lisa L.
on 10/26/05 3:42 pm - Rochester, MN
Jayne, I understand totally. I've been seeing this guy for a couple months now, but it still shocks me to hear him say I'm tiny or to have him lift me up...I still expect him to drop me and end up with a broken back! Also nice to weigh less than the guy you are will and have his clothes hang on you I haven't had to deal with a guy saying he liked me larger, but I'm sure it'll happen to some...Everyone is attracted to a different type... Good luck! ~Lisa -120 lbs 291/171 at goal 10/7/04 lap RNY
BlkNectar
on 10/26/05 5:59 pm - Middletown, CT
RNY on 10/05/04 with
Thanks Lisa, it's good to hear that. Needless to say that my Best Friend has only seen me 2 times in a year since my surgery, I guess she is now intimidated as she was always the center of attraction. Come to think of it, I look better.. Have you had that experience, or people purposely not saying something as they are jealous. Now when I go into a store, I don't have the money to buy new clothes, but I get off just picking up a size 12 or 10 in some cases and laughing because I can't afford to buy. I used to dress my azz off.. now I am fading and can't shop. Good luck and keep me posted.
Most Active
Recent Topics
7 years post op & 80 lbs gained
jdelany · 1 replies · 1096 views
Cravings
J P. · 1 replies · 690 views
checking in
tinktee · 1 replies · 811 views
Checking in, it's been awhile
heather0824 · 0 replies · 577 views