It's been one year already?!

Skinny Gurl
on 10/27/05 11:03 pm - York, SC
It is soooo hard to believe it has already been a year! This has by far been the greatest year of my life. I have went from 3X shirts to S or M. And I have went from a size 24 pants to a LOOSE 6! OMG! But all in all - I am a better person because of it. My family eats healthier than it ever has before. And we do soooo much more together now that I am not tired and miserable all the time! And believe it or not - we are going to try and have another child! My nutritionist and surgeon have both cleared me!!! I have met their goal weight - actually surpassed it! And I only have 3 more pounds to go to my personal goal! I hope this wonderful year has been good for everyone - Jolene 280/143/...140
Brokenwing
Fallingwater

on 10/28/05 12:34 pm - Dexter, ME
Congratulations, Jolene, you look wonderful. What a great job you've done. You sailed right by me. Best wishes for your future. Brokenwing
Skinny Gurl
on 10/31/05 5:25 am - York, SC
You are doing great! Just keep it up - you are a great source of support for everyone, and I think it's only fair to return the favor! It can be done if you put your mind to it - I am proof of that. Sometimes I think I could have done more if I just wouldn't have cheated when I did. But I got back on track with my DH and his diet, and I started losing again! We are ALL beautiful people, inside and out! Chin up - and look out 140... here she comes!!! Jolene 280/142/...140
Most Active
Recent Topics
7 years post op & 80 lbs gained
jdelany · 1 replies · 1096 views
Cravings
J P. · 1 replies · 690 views
checking in
tinktee · 1 replies · 811 views
Checking in, it's been awhile
heather0824 · 0 replies · 577 views