Biggest Loser

judyolson
on 11/15/05 4:25 am - Warroad, MN
Hi all, It seems that we may have lost some steam since our year anniversary. Well, I have a bit of advice for those who are kinda sitting back and saying what now?? Believe me, I needed something to get motivated. I was at a complete stand still all summer long, so I had to have a little chat with myself. How can I expect to lose weight in the winter when I can't do it in the summer? Yikes, I was scared. I have lost 112 pounds but, I still have over 100 pounds to go. So....I went to bariatriceating.com and ordered some protein powders. Now, I certainly am not a big fan of the taste of protein, but, I needed to do something. WOW!!!! They are fantastic. I love the new Cappaccino flavor. All of the Nectar and Matrix brands are wonderful. If you are struggling with protein, I urge you to try these. You can order a sampler pack to see which ones you like before you order the big canister of them. That's what I did. Anyways, enough of sounding like a spokesperson. I am now getting my protein in and have dropped 4.5 pounds in the last 2 weeks. Hopefully that puts me back in a downward motion. One other thing that motivates me is the program "The Biggest Loser" It's a very inspiring show. It's on Tuesday evenings. I encourage everyone to check it out. If the people on there can lose major weight by exercising and eating properly, then we all can do the same (and them some) because we have our little helper. It's kind of ironic. The first season of the show debuted last year on the sameday I got out of the hospital after surgery!!! Check it out.
talkingkatz
on 11/20/05 1:16 pm - Maple Valley, WA
That show doesn't seem fair, in a way, because it 'seems' that men lose more weight, faster. I'm sure there are exceptions to that - (don't want to offend anybody.) The show is inspiring. More exercise is needed in my daily regime, that is for sure. I liked the protein drinks prior to surgery - since then - no. What brand is the capuccino flavor? - that sounds interesting and good. Notice if I start getting more water in, the weight starts to drop, also.
judyolson
on 11/20/05 9:24 pm - Warroad, MN
The brand name is Nectar. I got it at bariatriceating.com You won't be disappointed.
judyolson
on 11/21/05 3:26 am - Warroad, MN
Sorry, the brand name is Syntrax. The name of the drink is Nectar Latte in cappuccino flavor.
talkingkatz
on 11/21/05 8:11 am - Maple Valley, WA
The green apple is one of my favorites - kind of reminds me of those sour candies. The Syntrax Nectar proteins are all really excellent so am looking forward to trying the capuccino. Thanks Judy!
Most Active
Recent Topics
7 years post op & 80 lbs gained
jdelany · 1 replies · 1096 views
Cravings
J P. · 1 replies · 690 views
checking in
tinktee · 1 replies · 811 views
Checking in, it's been awhile
heather0824 · 0 replies · 577 views