So excited to have my surgery 10/11

Adrienne G.
on 9/23/11 4:45 am - Germantown, MD

I'm October 6th and super excited.  I can't even think of anything else.  Whoo hoo for the month of October.  Let's keep in touch with updates

Starting weight (12/10) - 346; Surgery day weight (10/11) - 282.4

Sylvia B.
on 9/24/11 9:27 am - Brantford, Canada
I am due for surgery on Oct. 5,2011. I am on the optifast diet which i hate!! lol. but it brings me closer to the surgery. Still waiting on pre-op appointment. They are not sure if the are doing the bypass or the sleeve because i have low iron most of the time. The surgeon said they will decide once they get inside!! so i guess i will not know what type of surgery until it is over lol. Here in Ontario it is covered and we don't need to pay, for those that are not, i feel for you. it is expensive, will i wish everyone luck and my prayers are with you all.
Sylvia Bennett    
dhelms
on 9/24/11 12:16 pm
 I finally got my approval!  I have surgery scheduled for 26 Oct.  I would like to post my progress as I go and would love to hear from others. ;>)  Best of luck to all.  

Dianne
Sarah2011
on 9/27/11 1:12 pm - OH
Good luck hun..Mine is Oct 18th!! IM SO excited but so nerves at the same time,.what surgery are you getting im going with the RNY!! Good Luck
dhelms
on 10/8/11 2:23 pm
 Sorry, I haven't logged in lately.  Best of luck to you.  I am also having the RNY.  I am also a little nervous.

Brandi S.
on 9/25/11 7:45 am - TX
My surgery is on 10/11/11 as well and I am on the pre-op diet right now... good luck!
Apple-Jax
on 10/2/11 11:33 am
how are things coming long for your surgery?
i started a group for sept/oct/nov  wls patients so we could all support each other and compare notes!  please spread th word!

http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/Fall_2011_WLS

Support Group for Fall 2011 WLS! Please come and join!
http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/Fall_2011_WLS/

dhelms
on 10/8/11 2:25 pm
 You only have a few more days to go.  Best of luck to you.  May God bless and keep you.  How is the pre-op diet?  I will have to start mine in a week or so.
(deactivated member)
on 9/28/11 8:30 am
I'm having my surgery on Oct 25th as well!!!
dhelms
on 10/8/11 2:27 pm
 Good luck to you.
Most Active
Recent Topics