happy six month anniversary ...

stwine
on 5/21/03 5:41 am - chespeake, VA
happy six month anniversary to all my november surgeries.. I need some help.. Im afraid that im about to slow down.. i had surgery on 11/14/2002.. ive lost 75 pounds.. im happy .. dont get me wrong.. but i havent lost any weight since may 14th.. i know its only been like a week.. but im scared im about to slow down.. and i dont need to slow down yet.. i still got some weight to loose.. im doing everything i suppose to do.. water. protein(from food) no shakes.. cant stand them.. and walk walk walk.. everyone tells me i need to do more.. exercising.. i know i should.. ill try .. does anyone eles have this same fear..????
LMCLILLY
on 5/22/03 9:14 am - Central, CT
Hi Sherell! Congrats on your great progress. DOn't sweat it, you'll get going in no time. What you should try is changig up your routine. Try actually taking in a few hundred MORE (yes, I said more) calories. It will trick your body into letting go of some fat and not think it's starving. It you walk, try doing something more aerobic for this week, once or twice. Double (if you can!) your water intake. Just shake it up a bit and do something different to get your body going again. Having said that- it's perfectly normal for the bod to take a 'rest' after 6 months! Good luck!
Maureen W.
on 6/8/03 1:21 pm - Columbus, Oh
It's nice to know I am not alone. I am scared to death that I am not going to lose another pound and I still have 85-90 more pounds to lose. I had my surgery on the Tuesday before Thanksgiving and for the past 3 weeks I have been playing around with 3-4 lbs. First I lose them, then I gain them and then lose them again. It is so depressing.Then I think maybe I lost too fast to begin with because in 6 months I dropped 115 lbs. Please help!!!!!
Louise G.
on 7/5/03 9:28 am - North Branch, Mi
Get more protein in your diet. You must have at least 60 grams daily. When I try to do it without powder I never seem to make it to 60 or above. Try making a daily ledger of what you eat. See how many calories, carbs and how much protein you are getting. I add protein powder to skim milk and carnation instant breakfast, and at other times i add protein powder to sugar free instant pudding. Good luck & be patient. Louise Gilman
Most Active
Recent Topics
7 years out and doing great
Linda W. · 0 replies · 529 views
almost 5 years out
Ray S. · 5 replies · 1063 views
4 years out!
Sandra C. · 1 replies · 639 views