Anyone Else Going Through This???

Linda B.
on 6/26/03 12:39 pm - Lancaster, CA
Hi Everyone, I know it has been a long time since last I posted, but I have been amazingly busy. I have lost 115 pounds since Nov, but in the past two weeks, my weight has slowly crept up. I am now 9 pounds heavier than I was. Is anyone else going through this? It scares me to death. HELP!!! Let me know if you are going through this too!
sharon E.
on 6/27/03 3:34 am - oakland park, fl
Hi, I have lost 90 since November and keep loosing and gaining the same 5lbs for the past 2 months. Nothing I do seems to help and I am getting anxious and frustrated at this point. I wish I knew the answer. Good Luck.
Ms Jean
on 6/28/03 4:09 am - Mid, MI
Yes, I feel your frustration. I have been gaining and losing the same 3-4 pounds for a month. I have lost 74 pounds since November, doctor says my goal is another 30, I would be happy with 20. Right now I am trying doubling up on my activity, cutting the snacks and pumping the water. I am still seeing progress in inches (my clothing fitting better). I am trying desperately to stay away from the scale and trying to be happy with what I have achieved so far. Good luck.
Laura C.
on 6/28/03 4:34 am - Point Pleasant, NJ
DEAR LINDA, DEEP BREATH! ARE YOU BREATHING?!!! OK, NEXT MEAL OR TWO JUST HAVE PROTEIN NOTHING ELSE. MAKE SURE YOU DO NOT GET CONSTIPATED, I DRINK BABY GERBER PEAR JUICE 4 OZS. A DAY & WALK ALITTLE MORE. REMEMBER NO MATTER WHAT YOU WILL NEVER BE OBESE AGAIN, CHILL GIRL. HUGS, LAURA
Louise G.
on 7/5/03 9:13 am - North Branch, Mi
Yes I have gone through it and a girl I know also went through it. From what i hear, everyone goes through it. Start writing down your calorie, carb, & protein intake. Be sure you are getting at least 60 grams daily. When I stopped losing weight I stopped & realized that I was not getting the protein. Without the protein you will have great difficulty losing. I do a protein powder & put it in sugar free pudding or mix with skim milk and carnation instant breakfast. Be patient. We took years to gain all this weight. If it takes a bit to loose it it will still be worth it all. Louise Gilman
Rebecca C.
on 7/8/03 1:00 pm - Bakersfield, Ca
Linda, I am so happy to see your post and that others are going through what I am going through. I am trying desperately to stay positive but I get so scared that my window is going to close. I keep toying with the same 3-7 lbs and then just sit at one number for weeks. My only advice is to keep up the good work and wait. good luck...oxox Rebecca
(deactivated member)
on 7/9/03 11:18 pm
Yes! I have been at the same weight for a month now, and for the past few months I've only lost on average 4-5 pounds a month. I wanted so bad to a member of the century club, but I've been at a 97 pound loss for weeks now I have started to walk more, and I am trying to limit what I eat again. Next week whe I have the money I'm going to buy some protein shakes and just do those for a week and see if it boosts my weight loss. You are not alone!
Most Active
Recent Topics
7 years out and doing great
Linda W. · 0 replies · 529 views
almost 5 years out
Ray S. · 5 replies · 1063 views
4 years out!
Sandra C. · 1 replies · 639 views