Greetings

Maria R.
on 7/9/03 8:11 am - Converse, TX
Hello November Brothers and Sisters: This is my first time posting here. I hope everyone is doing ok. I had my Lap RNY on Nov. 18, 2002. I have lost 90 lbs so far. I can't believe that I'm almost at the century mark. I felt great up until about 4 months ago. I got a hernia on one of my incisions and had to have surgery to have it repaired on June 12th. For some reason, I've had a harder time with this surgery than with the Lap RNY. I am in constant pain especially when I have to get up from sitting down or laying down. It feels like something is ripping inside of me. Has anyone else had this experience? My doctor told me that this happens and should go away, but I don't know if I can take this constant pain. I would appreciate hearing from you. Take care and God Bless. Maria
Gerry Y.
on 7/10/03 5:19 am - Annandale, VA
Hi Maria, I hate to hear about the problems you're having, and I hope that your doctor is right that you'll soon be feeling better. I have not had the same symptoms as you, but I did have to have my gall bladder removed at the five month post-op point. I found it harder to get over that surgery even though it was lap just like my RNY was. I think that I was just becoming anemic at that time as well, so I was exhausted all the time. I will be praying for your pain to ease! God Bless, Gerry
NANCY W.
on 9/3/03 1:38 am - BPT, CT
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG.... HOW ARE YOU?? I HAVE BEEN THINKING ABOUT YOU. I AM SO GLAD TO SEE YOU ARE DOING WELL!!! PLEASE KEEP IN TOUCH. YOU LOOK GREAT!!!! HUGS
Most Active
Recent Topics
7 years out and doing great
Linda W. · 0 replies · 529 views
almost 5 years out
Ray S. · 5 replies · 1063 views
4 years out!
Sandra C. · 1 replies · 639 views