MY WEIGHT UPDATE, YAHOO!!! :)

Laura C.
on 8/9/03 1:15 pm - Point Pleasant, NJ
AS OF TODAY AUGUST 9, 2003 I HAVE LOST A TOTAL OF 122 LBS!!!!!! SO I AM THINNER THEN I WAS IN THIS PHOTO!! MY LIFE SAVING SURGERY WAS 11/20/02, & I HAD TO YELL THIS NEWS TO ALL OF YOU! CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL OF US! HUGS, LAURA
exp1orer
on 8/16/03 10:44 pm - CONCORD, NC
Laura, I know exactly how you feel. I weighed yesterday and I am down 102 pounds!! I finally made the century club. I thought that I would never get here. I feel tons better than I did, and I am within 2 pounds of being what I was when my husband met me 14 years ago. I have 14 pounds to my realistic goal of 145, but 19 pounds to go for my dream goal of 140. I know that is only 5 pounds difference, but it makes a world of difference the smaller you get. Funny HUH? I am excited for you and all the other post ops out there that are discovering the "new life" within themselves through the benfit of having this surgery. God Bless to all, and best wishes on your journey...... Lisa
M. Sprague
on 8/23/03 4:40 pm - Ina, IL
Congrads to you laura!! I was at 315 when i had surgery on nov 13th. Now i am down to 184. I stopped keeping calculations on how much that is. But i have lost close to 150 lbs all together since june of last year. Feels wonderful doesnt it? My goal is 150 right now. But as i get closer i might drop that some to around 140-145!
Most Active
Recent Topics
7 years out and doing great
Linda W. · 0 replies · 529 views
almost 5 years out
Ray S. · 5 replies · 1063 views
4 years out!
Sandra C. · 1 replies · 639 views