1 1/2 years out... what now?

MichiganWLS
on 4/28/04 2:00 pm
Well, May 8th will mark my 18 month anniversary... as it will the rest of us in May, on this particular message board. What I'd like to know is since my body obviously decided to stop losing weight... now what? Can you all give me an idea of what a typical days eating consists of for you. Also, how much protein do you eat, how much water do you drink? How much exercise do you do every week? I started at 305, and I'm stuck around 166-168 lbs. now. My initial goal was 140 lbs., but Bariatric Treatment Center told me my realistic goal is 160 lbs. Well, that's not realistic to me. But maybe my body is telling me otherwise now. I exercise 3-4 days a week and eat a moderately consistent diet. HELP! [email protected] Heidi
Patti H.
on 5/2/04 12:05 am - Stroudsburg, PA
Hi Heidi, My name is Patti,I had surgery 11/25/02 at BTC in PA with DrMarymor.I started at 274 and am at 142 for the last 4 months,I would like to drop another 10 lbs if possible but can't seem to get back in the swing of things with excercise and eating habits.BTC had told me I was probably where I would be,because I'm 43 and all I'm not going to get to 125 lbs very easy and if I did I probably wouldn't look very healthy.Everyone tells me now not to lose anymore that I already "look"skinny enough,of course we are never happy.I do not see myself as being skinny,and everyone who tells me this doesn't see me naked,LOL.I'd like to look into plastic surgery,I keep saying if I could just have a tummy tuck I'd probably go down another 10-20 lbs and a size or two and then I'd be happy.I am happy where I am now but always want to look better,do you know what I mean?Well just wanted to say HI Take care, Patti(PA)
Most Active
Recent Topics
7 years out and doing great
Linda W. · 0 replies · 528 views
almost 5 years out
Ray S. · 5 replies · 1061 views
4 years out!
Sandra C. · 1 replies · 637 views