Year Of Changes...

sugarfoot
on 7/30/04 10:06 pm - Jacksonville, FL
The time sure does fly...it is so hard to believe that 21 months ago I began this journey, one of the best decisions of my life! This year I have had my tummy tuck (2/23/04) and now I am scheduled for my breast reduction/lift (8/6/04) and eye lid surgery (8/26/04). So far all my surgeries have been covered by my insurance, Aetna. During the course of my TT, I did see the scalle hit 135lbs and fluctuate up and down 3 pounds from day to day. I now seem to stay at 139lbs, which drives me crazy. I have not changed my eating habits that I am aware of over the last few months. I have not exercised that much, which I know is not good. I have noted that even though the types of food I eat has not changed that I am now able to consume a little more quantity. That scares the HE** out of me. As we girls say in the south...As GOD AS MY Wittness....I never want to gain weight or be considered a "big girl" ever again! All suggestions will be greatly appreciated, good luck to us all...Bobbie
Ms Jean
on 8/19/04 12:32 pm - Mid, MI
Congratulations on your success Bobby!!! It is wonderful to hear about someone with my re-birth month doing so well. The last two years have been wonderful!! see my profile for detail. It is also good to hear that your plastics are going well--you are a true success.
Most Active
Recent Topics
7 years out and doing great
Linda W. · 0 replies · 528 views
almost 5 years out
Ray S. · 5 replies · 1061 views
4 years out!
Sandra C. · 1 replies · 637 views