Anyone else pregnant?

Erica Allen
on 5/11/06 10:15 pm - Chattanooga, TN
Well, here I am getting ready to see my surgeon for my 18 month check up and I'm also 28 wks pregnant. This will be my first appt. with him that he's going to see me gain instead of losing! LOL I had reached both of our goals in weight loss and got his blessing to go ahead and start trying for a baby at my 12 month check up. I can't believe this little one will be here in less than 3 months!! My pregnancy has gone amazingly well and I can't complain about a single thing. This is my first pregnancy as a thin person, so there is a HUGE difference. I had my sugar test (didn't have to drink that stuff. Just a blood draw) and we'll see how I test for gestational diabetes. I had it with my other 2 kids that I had before WLS, so if I don't with this one, I really think that will speak wonders about what this surgery has already done in my life!! Baby is growing great and evidently, so am I! Anyone else pregnant since having WLS? How is it going for you? Well, just wanted to drop by and give a little update and see how others of you are doing. Erica 28wks pg It's another boy!! Liam Thomas 258/138/159 (pre-WLS/pre-PG/28wks pg)
Most Active
Recent Topics
Helloooooooooo out there!
Sphinxy · 1 replies · 809 views
where is everyone?
Moma V. · 4 replies · 1022 views
New Year coming....back on track!
Patti N · 1 replies · 856 views
Help
Jan M. · 7 replies · 1163 views
Iron deficieny
Dru B. · 4 replies · 973 views