Had PS 4 days ago....am I on target?

Bonnie S.
on 5/14/06 11:15 am - Philadelphia, PA
I had an abdominoplasty last Thursday and will return to doctor tomorrow to get the drains removed. Binder is tight and has not been removed yet so I can't see anything that has been done. I certainly hurts a lot and feels like something was done..lolol. I am just taking Tylenol today and my big "pain ball" that was implanted has deflated and will removed tomorrow as well. This certainly hurt worse that the bypass did but I expected that to be the case. Insurance would not pay for my breasts so they will just have to wait until I save up or hit the lottery--whichever comes first! Am I on track with this pain thing? Also, I have not gone to the bathroom yet since surgery despite eating normal foods and taking Colace to help soften stool. Been drinking lots of fluids too. Any suggestions?
AngelRitt
on 5/15/06 5:46 am - Islip Terrace, NY
Hi,, I just had my TT & Breast lift done Monday on the 8th. They took the drains out Friday and I'm having the stitches taken out this Friday. I'm not sure what a big "pain ball" is. So I can't comment on that. I am wearing a binder as well. I hate it. I take it off every so often to breathe..lol. It didn't hurt as bad as most people because they didn't have to do the muscle repair. They just removed 4.5 lbs of xtra skin. My breasts are still sore. But getting better every day. I had my first BM Thursday. So that was 3 days after the surgery and not again until yesterday. I didn't take any stool softeners though. I didn't want it. I had to pay for it all my insurance wouldn't cover it. It only cost me $3072 total because I went through the Plastic Surgery Clinic at Mt.Sinai Medical Center in Manhattan. ~Angel 255/222/126 at Goal!
Bonnie S.
on 5/21/06 3:30 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Now I'm 10 days post op. Swelling is present but tummy is flat! Still having brownish draining from belly button though. Is this normal?
Most Active
Recent Topics
Helloooooooooo out there!
Sphinxy · 1 replies · 810 views
where is everyone?
Moma V. · 4 replies · 1022 views
New Year coming....back on track!
Patti N · 1 replies · 856 views
Help
Jan M. · 7 replies · 1163 views
Iron deficieny
Dru B. · 4 replies · 973 views