Ive got a date

mary G.
on 10/3/04 5:55 am - eagle creek, OR
Hi everyone I'm new to all this, I started my plight in May and have rec. a sx. date of Nov.2. The emotions going on are crazy. Id love to hear any pre sx. advice, wisdom, expectations. Thanks for the support Mary
Suzan H.
on 10/3/04 2:17 pm - Tri-Cities, TN
Hey Mary My date is 11/4 and as impatient as I am, emotional as I can be, and as crazy as I am getting counting down...afraid I only have one answer...Come here every day and read. It keeps it real that our day is approaching. EXPECTATIONS? I say expect nothing and anything received is a gift SuZan
sspev
on 10/4/04 1:54 pm - Seattle area (Everett), WA
Hi, Mary, Today I also just scheduled my date, and it's also 11/2! We'll be sisters on the journey! I'm giving you a link to Nan's profile: http://www.obesityhelp.com/morbidobesity/profile.phtml?N=C1049748210#listreview. I met her 2 months ago at a support group meeting here in my area (north of Seattle). She had her surgery (open RNY) 2+ weeks ago. She posted lists on her profile of what she was taking to the hospital, and then afterwards she reviewed her lists, and rated what was essential, necessary or superfluous. I hope that helps! I see from your profile that you're having a Fobi pouch, which I don't know much about. Where will you have your surgery? I'm having a laparoscopic RNY at Virginia Mason hospital in Seattle. Please keep in touch -- we can keep encouraging each other over the next 4 weeks. Take care, Susan
LongBeachDiva
on 10/5/04 2:34 pm - Long Beach, ca
Hi mary , I have a date of Nov 8th and my emotions are wacked out . I am scared but will follow through for health reasons , I want you to know you are in my prayers may god bless us all through our journey . Alena
Tracy W.
on 10/6/04 6:06 am - saco, ME
Congrats to you on your date, I will keep every November Baby in my thoughts and Prayers. I am due to have my surgery on the 2nd. How can something seem to close and yet so far away ? All in good time , right? See you all on the loosers bench !!! Tracy-Rae
Most Active
Recent Topics
Helloooooooooo out there!
Sphinxy · 1 replies · 809 views
where is everyone?
Moma V. · 4 replies · 1022 views
New Year coming....back on track!
Patti N · 1 replies · 856 views
Help
Jan M. · 7 replies · 1163 views
Iron deficieny
Dru B. · 4 replies · 973 views