Any other 11/8/04'ers out there?

MicheleM
on 10/6/04 6:08 am - Fayetteville, NC
I just got my date of 11/8/04 and I am finally nervous about my decision. It just did not seem real until now. Wow, it is hard to put into words how you feel at this point. Does the nervousness get worse as the date closes in or does it calm down?
susan H.
on 10/6/04 1:17 pm - caldwell, ID
Alena is also nov 8th, I am Nov 2nd. I will keep you posted Hang in there, you will be fine.....
LongBeachDiva
on 10/7/04 8:43 am - Long Beach, ca
Hi Michele , YAY we share the same date , I was getting lonely with the only number 8 ... I am excited , scared and nervous all at the same time . The support I have recieved from this site is amazing . So stay in touch and keep us informed . You can email me @ [email protected]
Shamim
on 10/8/04 12:02 pm - GA
I just got my date this afternoon...I am an 11/8er too!!!! Good luck on your surgery. I am so excited. I am sure the time will fly!
So Blessed!
on 10/12/04 2:00 am
Hey Michele! (((HUG))) I'm using this time to wrap things up at work and also to prepare my home for after WLS. Truthfully, I haven't spent a lot of time worrying. I researched this surgery carefully and when I went to the information session, I gave them the 3rd degree I look at it this way...my chances of getting diabetes or heart disease or my bone and joint problems getting worse would be much more likely to happen than something bad happening with this surgery. I want to live a long time and I want to feel good and have a good quality of life.
Dargar63
on 10/17/04 12:06 pm - Gainesville, GA
Hi, I am an 11/8/2004'er too. This is a great board! I am anxious and excited. I can't wait!!! I am looking forward to being able to do soooo many things. And the big things: getting rid of diabetes, hypertension, sleep apnea, joint pain, back pain, shortness of breath.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Helloooooooooo out there!
Sphinxy · 1 replies · 809 views
where is everyone?
Moma V. · 4 replies · 1022 views
New Year coming....back on track!
Patti N · 1 replies · 856 views
Help
Jan M. · 7 replies · 1163 views
Iron deficieny
Dru B. · 4 replies · 973 views