My surgery is on 11-02-04...

Joey K.
on 10/6/04 10:20 am - Bakersfield, CA
My surgery is on 11-02-04, I am having the surgery done Laproscopically. Going to have to go out of town to San diego. Dr Tanaka, with Pacific Bariatrics is my surgeon. Was stressed on sending verification of losing 10lbs before surgery, but lost 14lbs and had my doctor send verification. Starting to get a little excited but nervous with the surgery coming up. Time has gone by so fast!!! If anyone has any advice, or is having same doctor, procedure done, or having to have surgery out of town, send me a message.
susan H.
on 10/6/04 12:58 pm - caldwell, ID
My date is 11/2 also. And I will be traveling from Idaho to Ventura Ca for my surgery. I am very excited to get it done. I have my protien drink, tested for taste already and vitamins (chewable) I was told to try to loose 10 lbs before surgery and to take my vitamins so I am healthiest prior to surgery. My psych eval is monday the 1st, nutritionist monday 1st and surgery on the 2nd. I have been chatting with alena in Long Beach and she also is a november surgery. we are keeping in touch and bouncing information off of each other. Welcome to the group and I look forward to following your journey, along with mine and alena. I will send an angel your way to watch over you and to calm your fears. My brother is hospital admin and his wife is chief surgical nurse. they are the ones that have set this up for me and I trust their judgement and they have taken away all of my fears. Keep in touch suzi
LongBeachDiva
on 10/7/04 8:36 am - Long Beach, ca
Hi Joey , Congrats on your surgery !! God bless and you are in my prayers ...
sally N.
on 10/9/04 2:38 pm - bakersfield, CA
hi,joey just a few line to say hi to a hometown friend. i to will be going out of town for mine but it's to fresno. just wanted to say i will be praying for you and wishing you the best.please let me know how the lap. goes has that is what i will be having also. did the dr. say why you needed to lose the 10 pds.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Helloooooooooo out there!
Sphinxy · 1 replies · 812 views
where is everyone?
Moma V. · 4 replies · 1022 views
New Year coming....back on track!
Patti N · 1 replies · 856 views
Help
Jan M. · 7 replies · 1163 views
Iron deficieny
Dru B. · 4 replies · 973 views