:beer: Nov 2nd is the Big Day

susan H.
on 10/6/04 1:05 pm - caldwell, ID
I received my date today and am so excited I cannot stand it. I have ordered my protein drink and vitamins and am already packing. I will be traveling from Idaho to California.... Yippeeeee Looking forward to meeting alot of great people and taking the journey with all of you. I have been on this site for a couple of weeks and am enjoying all of the warm, friendly people. Love and best wishes to all of you. I am sending a special to each one of you to watch over you and calm any fears. I feel like I have a new family now. Love you all.... Suzi
lmkrnk
on 10/7/04 12:16 pm - Scottsdale, AZ
Good lUck and have a safe cross country journey. I will be thinking of you and hoping you have an easy recovery. I am right behind you with a surgery date of November 8th. I am very excited. I can't wait to go shopping (with my 13 year old daughter) this spring/summer. I'm watching over you - - - Rachel
JanetLSE1
on 10/8/04 9:16 am - Rochester, NY
Good luck with your trip and surgery!!!! Janet
susan H.
on 10/8/04 11:58 am - caldwell, ID
Thanks Janet, I appreciate the support....
Summer
on 10/8/04 2:32 pm - Home sweet home, CA
Here's your Congratulations!! I'm in California and my WLS is Nov 4th!! I hope everything goes great with yours. This site is great..makes me feel like I'm not alone!! I went a support group meeting and I was telling everyone about OH!! Good luck Suzi! Summer
mary G.
on 10/9/04 1:01 pm - eagle creek, OR
/suzi, congratulations on your date, Im having mine the same day, in ptld. @ ohsu. I met with my surgeon this week and he filled me in on a bunch of things. Im thankfull to you and all the wonderful thoughtfull people on this site. After reading replies and messages I know Im not alone and either are you. Praying for a sucessful quick recovery free from any complications. I;ll be thinking of you post-op, Love Mary
Most Active
Recent Topics
Helloooooooooo out there!
Sphinxy · 1 replies · 811 views
where is everyone?
Moma V. · 4 replies · 1022 views
New Year coming....back on track!
Patti N · 1 replies · 856 views
Help
Jan M. · 7 replies · 1163 views
Iron deficieny
Dru B. · 4 replies · 973 views