October IS the longest month!!!! :(

Tracy W.
on 10/8/04 6:17 am - saco, ME
I have to say that this month seems to be inching by . Every day seems like an eternity and November will never ever get here. How whacked am I? :P I find myself looking at the calander trying to come up with a list of what to do'es to make the time fly by. The only real solution is to just simply cut out week with my scissors ) That is cheating, right ? Tracy-Rae
sspev
on 10/8/04 1:19 pm - Seattle area (Everett), WA
That's an interesting idea . . . my date is 11/2, and I'd get there a lot sooner. I can see a couple of drawbacks to the plan, though --I might not have enough time to line things up at work and at home if I lost a week or 2 between now and then. Other thing is I could be at the hospital on the date MY calendar says 11/2, but my doc would be there for someone else. Consolation -- it took us a long time to get to this place, so we can wait a bit longer to start going down the weight mountain. In the meantime, we can all continue to encourage each other! Susan
susan H.
on 10/8/04 4:24 pm - caldwell, ID
October is the longest.... I also am on the 2nd and I am packing and cleaning, cooking for hubby while I will be gone. sending you a special angel to watch over you and make your month go quicker. I never thought I would wish for time to go faster, but I sure am this month. Bless all of you and wishes for successful surgeries and quick recoveries. Catch you all on the down slide..... Love Suzi
Most Active
Recent Topics
Helloooooooooo out there!
Sphinxy · 1 replies · 810 views
where is everyone?
Moma V. · 4 replies · 1022 views
New Year coming....back on track!
Patti N · 1 replies · 856 views
Help
Jan M. · 7 replies · 1163 views
Iron deficieny
Dru B. · 4 replies · 973 views