27 days left!!!

Summer
on 10/8/04 2:38 pm - Home sweet home, CA
Wow, Only 27 days left until WSL? A new life begins!! Why do I keep getting party invitations before and after surgery date? It makes me think how much socializing is done around food. I like bigger parties but How can you not draw attention to yourself at a dinner party?? Do you pre ops spend time worrying about things like this?? Summer WLS date 11-04
So Blessed!
on 10/12/04 3:54 am
You know, my last social outing did involve food. Dinner theater with a decadent buffet. I guess it's something we're just going to have to adjust to. I can remember going to conferences and watching the skinny women with the little bitty plates with just a morsel or two of food on them. I just couldn't understand how somebody could eat like that and be satisfied. One day you'll be one of them.
Summer
on 10/12/04 7:54 am - Home sweet home, CA
Sue Zq, Yes, I use to be one of those skinny ones eating next to nothing. But even the thin eat more than 3Tb s of food at one meal. I just don't want certain people (the gossippy ones) to know I had WLS! I'm sure I'll be coming up with some ceative ways to get out of dinner parties! oh well, Summer
Most Active
Recent Topics
Helloooooooooo out there!
Sphinxy · 1 replies · 812 views
where is everyone?
Moma V. · 4 replies · 1022 views
New Year coming....back on track!
Patti N · 1 replies · 856 views
Help
Jan M. · 7 replies · 1163 views
Iron deficieny
Dru B. · 4 replies · 973 views