11/2/04 will be the first day of the rest of my life!

Pam R.
on 10/9/04 5:03 pm - Lacey, u
I've never been so ready for anything in my life; however, I do welcome your thoughts and prayers. While I know I'll reep wonderful extra benefits from this surgery (such as as being thin and the beauty that comes with that), what I am really looking forward to is BETTER HEALTH! For those of you with an upcoming surgery date, you're in my thoughts and prayers. Wishing you luck and health, Pam
klnbaker
on 10/10/04 7:09 am - Gresham, OR
Isn't it exciting, Pam! My surgery is scheduled for November 10th. I am so excited to begin this journey. My prayers are with you. Kathleen
Pam R.
on 10/10/04 11:54 am - Lacey, u
Hi, Kathleen!!! Thank you SOOOOO much for your thoughts! This site is awesome! I see you live in OR, I'm in Olympia, WA. Are you as excited about getting this done before the holidays as I am? I can think of NO better way to start 2005. Please keep in touch, I'd love to support and encourage you as you enter this new phase of your life. Pam
alicefromdallas
on 10/11/04 11:37 am - Austin, TX
Hi! I'm scheduled for November 10 also. As I count down the days I'm getting more and more nervous. But the thought of going on like I am now is not an option. I know we are all aware of things that can go wrong but just think of all that can go right! When you stop and think about it, we aren't the one in charge anyway. I'm just looking forward to wearing regular clothes and having energy and people not looking through you but at you. I'll say a prayer for all of us. xoxo Alice
So Blessed!
on 10/12/04 3:57 am
SueZQ
lynnie-o
on 10/14/04 6:29 am - Ringgold, GA
Pam, I have the same surgery date as you! Isn't it exciting? I pray that you will recover with a minimum of pain or complications... and hey, Lord... me too! Blessings, lynnie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Helloooooooooo out there!
Sphinxy · 1 replies · 809 views
where is everyone?
Moma V. · 4 replies · 1022 views
New Year coming....back on track!
Patti N · 1 replies · 856 views
Help
Jan M. · 7 replies · 1163 views
Iron deficieny
Dru B. · 4 replies · 973 views