Scared now that I have a date!!

S B.
on 10/13/04 8:54 am - Raleigh, NC
Kim, my date is Nov. 12 too! And yes, I was SO sure while I was pursuing getting a date, but now that I have it, I do feel a little uneasy. I'm told this is normal and expected. Just think, this time next year we'll all be almost one year out and no doubt loving it. Shelley
alicefromdallas
on 10/14/04 8:14 am - Austin, TX
Hi Shelley! I'm having my surgery 11/10. I'm nervous too. I think we all have tried so hard to achieve acceptance from our insurance that when it finally happens, we go oh my go****'s really gonna happen! I can't even imagine losing 100 pounds.. but I'll try. hee hee I'm trying to get food settled for afterward. My mom and sister are coming to visit and help me so I'm freezing food that I can eat then and also freezing some food for my hubby. All that and I'm listing more houses than I've had in quite some time so I'm keeping busy with that. So good luck to you and keep in touch. xoxo Alice
donnap
on 10/14/04 1:57 pm - Collinsville, VA
I'm so glad to know that I'm not alone in having my emotions all over the place. I think I was almost too calm before I had my date. I REALLY wanted it before December, but once I had it, this all became SO real. I love the idea of thinking ahead to this point next year!!! Hugs to all!! Donna
Most Active
Recent Topics
Helloooooooooo out there!
Sphinxy · 1 replies · 815 views
where is everyone?
Moma V. · 4 replies · 1028 views
New Year coming....back on track!
Patti N · 1 replies · 858 views
Help
Jan M. · 7 replies · 1167 views
Iron deficieny
Dru B. · 4 replies · 974 views