POSTING YOUR ANGEL

alicefromdallas
on 10/11/04 11:46 am - Austin, TX
I've got a couple of questions (I'm new). 1. I'm kinda new here so can anyone tell me how to post someone's name that want's to me my angel? 2. Where do I start posting my thoughts like some others have? Some have webpages. Are they just html guru's? 8-l Thanks and I hope all that have had it are doing great and all that will are staying positive! xoxo Alice
LongBeachDiva
on 10/12/04 2:09 am - Long Beach, ca
Hey hun , I dunno how to post your angel as I dont have one Now as far ass the info that would be your profile . Go to the top of this screen and click on *your Profile* !! Alena
luv2bowljen
on 10/14/04 5:40 am - Lisle, IL
Alice, Once you have an go to your profile page, and click on the "I've got a date" link. About midway down on that page is the spot to put your 's name. As for the HTML part, email [email protected]. A volunteer will contact you, and you will get a great profile. My own was done by Linda M. If you want her to do yours, check out her link at the bottom of my profile... http://www.obesityhelp.com/morbidobesity/profile.phtml?N=J1095106103&NoStatic=1 Good luck!
alicefromdallas
on 10/14/04 7:55 am - Austin, TX
Thanks so much for your reply! I will get on it right away. Everyone is so supportive and caring on this site. Hopefully I can return the favor some day. xoxo Alice
Most Active
Recent Topics
Helloooooooooo out there!
Sphinxy · 1 replies · 810 views
where is everyone?
Moma V. · 4 replies · 1022 views
New Year coming....back on track!
Patti N · 1 replies · 856 views
Help
Jan M. · 7 replies · 1163 views
Iron deficieny
Dru B. · 4 replies · 973 views