Nov. 8 is my date

kasaiya
on 10/17/04 1:58 pm - CA
Hello to all I have aortic valve stenosis with a bicuspid aorta valve and wondering if anyone has this same condition? My surgery is going to be open RNY because thats what my insurance will cover. I am so nervous and excited. My emotions are taking me for a rollercoaster ride! I want to wish everyone a successfull surgery and speedy recovery. God Bless Samantha C.
magie
on 10/18/04 2:56 am - Hope, IN
Hi Samantha!! I do not have your heart condition, but my surgery is also scheduled for Nov. 8th. I understand completely about your roller coaster feelings and the closer it gets to the date, the more I question if I am doing the right thing, although I know that I need this surgery. I wish you all the best in your upcoming surgery. Mary Ann
scmemory
on 10/18/04 6:39 am - Hartsville, SC
I also have Nov. 8th as a date, although it depends on insurance pre-auth coming through...Good luck to all of us!
Elizabeth K.
on 10/18/04 12:58 pm - Liberty, MO
Hi, Samantha! Nov 8th is MY date, also! Anyone else having it done at Shawnee Mission Medical Center in Kansas? I'll be thinking about all of us! Elizabeth K
Dargar63
on 10/18/04 1:31 pm - Gainesville, GA
I don't have the same conditions but my date is Nov. 8th also!!!!
andree M.
on 10/19/04 9:05 am - washington, dc
My date is also schedule for the 8th and I so scared.. What I decided to do was to keep a diary starting a week before my date. Every three weeks I will take four pics front, back and left and right view I will right every emotion I feel every single detail I go through... I think this may help I was also tinking about posting it on the net.... I wish you the best... Peace, Andree'
markhanc
on 10/20/04 12:42 pm - Bakersfield, CA
To my knowledge, I don't have any heart conditions. My day is Nov 8th also! Boy, are we all in this together or what? Mark
MARY L.
on 10/20/04 12:51 pm - HOLIDAY, FL
Hi Samantha: My date is November 8th and I am in Florida on the west coast. I am nervous when I stop to think about it but I try to keep busy and not think too much about it. I just hope that all will go well. A friend of mine had the procedure 1 1/2 yrs. ago and I just keep thinking of the progress she has made and how good she looks and how well she feels. Hopefully soon we all will be there. Good luck on your surgery Mary
Most Active
Recent Topics
Helloooooooooo out there!
Sphinxy · 1 replies · 815 views
where is everyone?
Moma V. · 4 replies · 1028 views
New Year coming....back on track!
Patti N · 1 replies · 858 views
Help
Jan M. · 7 replies · 1167 views
Iron deficieny
Dru B. · 4 replies · 974 views